Are You Ready to be THE COACH at You Work?
(Managing Self -> Managing Other -> Managing Business)
“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them.” – John Whitmore
The complete program to develop your coaching skills is now available by the #1 Business & Executive Coaching institute in the World.
Fact About COACHING:
- An average INCREASE IN PRODUCTIVITY of 86% when training was combined with coaching compared to 22% with training alone. Personnel Management Association Study
- a 529% Return-on-Investment and significant intangible benefits to the business through coaching reported by a FORTUNE 500 FIRM. MetrixGlobal LCC Study
- An average Return-on-Investment of 5.7 TIMES the initial investment or a return of more than $100,000 reported by executives on the monetary value of the RESULTS ACHIEVED through coaching*. 2001 study by Manchester Inc.
Benefit of the Program:
Better team development & alignment, better productivity resulting in better profitability for your company.
Content of Program:
- An introduction to COACHING
- Coaching in the work place
- The leader/manager as COACH
- Team Coaching
- Coaching skills and issues
- Strategic goal setting and developing an ActionPLAN
Duration of Program:
Every two weeks for 3 months
Who Should Come to the Program:
Individual : Decision Maker, Leader, General Manager, Manager, Branch Manager, Head Division, etc.
Group : Company in-house Training (Please to contact our team for details)